Name bands will be placed on your baby’s wrist or ankle for quick and easy identification. Maximum contact with your baby is an important part of helping your baby settle down after birth so we encourage your baby with you all 24 hours of the day . Our experienced staff will help you with all aspects of your baby’s care including feeding, bathing and changing. Assistance can be obtained using the nurse call bell in your room. Please do not hesitate to ask for help, we’ll be happy to oblige. Instructions for feeding and nutrition of newborns is given to all mothers and guidance on breast feeding, proper posture, burping, temperature control, wrapping, nappy change and all the small medical and practical aspects of new born care.
Neonatal care & Pediatrics unit
A well equipped neonatal unit is attached with our hospital. Observation of Neonatologists and Pediatricians ensure that the baby is in safe hands.
- The woman usually is given medications to stimulate development of multiple eggs and the insemination is timed to coincide with ovulation – release of the eggs.
- Radiant warmers – of PHOENIX MEDICAL SYSTEMS (P) LTD / GE Healthcare /Zeal/Meditrin.
- A Portable Incubator – DRAEGER MEDICAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
- Pulse Oximeter – L& T /Nellcor.
- Multiparameter Monitor – of Philips / GE Healthcare / L & T.
- Neonatal Ventilator (Respirators) including High Frequency Oscillatory Ventilator(HFOV) of DRAEGER MEDICAL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED.
- C PAP – Fisher & Paykel.
- Syringe Infusion Pumps – Emco Meditak Pvt Ltd / FRESENIUS KABI INDIA PVT LTD / B. BRAUN MEDICAL (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
- Phototherapy units (single / double surface) -zeal / meditrin.