- Provide world-class Gynaecological Services in Infertility, Endoscopy, Maternity and Sonography.
- Excel in super-specialized gynaecological care based on evidences.
- Create a wide database of knowledge for future use and dissemination.
- Target development of newer technology and the full range of protocols.
- Disseminate knowledge among doctors, colleagues and post graduate students.
- Be instrumental in enhancing public healthcare through knowledge dissemination & diagnostic camps.
To become a world-class tertiary medical center in OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY, providing quality healthcare at affordable rates with maximum patient satisfaction while collaborating with leaders in the field and disseminating knowledge.
- Highest pregnancy rate (70-76 % per embryo transfer).
- Highest “Take Home Baby Rate” (60%).
- Sunflower Women’s Hospital has received Swachh Ranking Certificate as a part of Swachh Survekshan League Glad to have been able to contribute towards Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan of our beloved P.M. Narendra Modi.
- Awarded with excellence award, Pride of Gujarat by “Navbharat Times Group” by honorable Home Minister Shri Pradipsinh Jadeja on 30/09/2019.
- Awarded One of The Most Inspiring Gynaecologist & IVF Specialist of India award by Economic Times Group at Delhi on 06.2019.
- Awarded “Asia’s Greatest Leaders -2017” (Singapore) by United Research Services.
- Best Gynec hospital: – 2014-2015 (awarded by Quality Mark Trust).
- Best IVF centre (awarded by Times of India Group independent survey 2012).