As the arrival of your baby nears, you no doubt have many questions about giving birth and taking care of your baby once you’re home.
Benefits of Taking an Antenatal Visit
An Antenatal Visit can provide you with a great forum to ask lots of questions and can help you make informed decisions about key issues surrounding your baby’s birth.
Some of the information you can find out from an Antenatal Visit includes
- how your baby is developing
- healthy developments in your pregnancy
- warning signs that something is wrong
- how to make your pregnancy, labor, and delivery more comfortable
- breathing and relaxation techniques
- how to write a birth plan
- how to tell when you are in labor
- pain relief options during labor
- what to expect during labor and delivery
- the role of the coach or labor partner