Dr. Shweta Saxena
Sunflower Women’s Hospital.
132 Ft. Ring Road, Drive-In Road Junction,
Opp. Traffic Police Helmet,
Nr. Manav Mandir,Memnagar,
Ahmedabad 380 052.
Mobile: +91-94265 83570
Email: [email protected]
- Icse (indian crtificate of secondary education) 10th standard degree : 89%, year of 1987.
- 12th standard indian school certificate degree : 88%, year of 1989
- MLN medical college allahabad university degree : MBBS, Medicine & Physiology Gold Medal, year of 1996
- MD (OBS & GYN) JNMC AMU Aligarh 2001
- Original research work: Prediction of pre-term labour by transvaginal usg assesment of cervix.
- Colour Doppler velocimetry in high risk pregnancy
- Paper presentation: prediction of pre-term labour by transvaginal usg assesment of cervix- at FOGSI in AICOG in Ahmedabad in 2000.- this paper was awarded 1st prize (Dr Indumati Zaveri prize)
- “Path to MCH care- where are we?”- In World conference on Population Stabilization at Surat in Jan 2003
- “Optimization of estrogen in Luteal phase support in ART cycles” – in AICOG in Mumbai 2013
- Ex asst professor in dept of obs & gyn at shri krishna hospital (2.5yrs) teaching experience is of 2.5 yrs
- In to IVF and infertility practice for the last 6 years
Training , Conferences & Workshops
- Training for fetal ultrasound at mediscan systems chennai
- Training for obs & gyn(fogsi) ultrasound at gynob sonscan centre ahmedabad
- CUSP 2004, 2006, and 2010, 2012 at Chennai
- Gujrat govt certified trainer for laproscopic tubal ligations (conducted more than 1500 tls)
- National workshop on “Training of Trainers in Emergency Contraception -AIIMS, New Delhi” in collaboration with WHO and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India in July 2003.
- Live workshop on Endoscopic surgeries and Infertility management at Ahmedabad, Gujarat in June 2003.
- Workshop and seminar on infertility and IVF at IVF clinic, Anand, Gujarat in Feb-2003.
- Debate and seminar on HIV in Baroda in Feb 2003 as part of annual celebration of Baroda ObGy society.
- World Conference 2003 on Population Stabilization and Rural Women’s Health Yuva FOGSI West Zone, Surat Gujarat in Jan 2003.
- 3rd Indo German Endoscopic workshop and CME on Advanced Infertility management at Kanpur in Nov 2000.
- All India Obs and Gynaec Congress FOGSI Dec-2000 at Ahmedabad.
- Workshop on fetal ultrasound in 2010,2012, 2013 at AOGS Ahmedabad
- Lecture as faculty on ‘evaluation of couple for IVF’ at SOGOG, Mehsana in 2011
- ISUOG at New Delhi in May2012
- All India Obs and Gynaec Congress FOGSI jan-2013 at Mumbai.
- Indian medical association
- AOGS (Ahmedabad ob gy society)
- High risk pregnancy care
- Fetal anomaly usg
- Fetal colour doppler
- Infertility and IVF
Current professional attachment
- Consultant at sunflower women’s hospital (5 yrs)
- Indumati zaveri national award for best paper at fogsi 2000
- Avid reader, interested in music, travelling, and a Rotarian