Dr. Rupin Shah
- M.B.B.S. – Bombay University, 1979
- M.S. (General Surgery) – Bombay University, 1983
- M.Ch. (Urology) – Bombay University, 1986
Consultant Andrologist and Microsurgeon at :
- Bhatia General Hospital, Mumbai
- Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai
- Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad
- Actively involved in teaching since 20 years
- 1982-1984 Registrar in Surgery Regular clinical and theory teaching for undergraduates.
- 1984-1986 Superspeciality resident in Urology: Regular clinical and theory teaching of urology for postgraduate M.S. candidates
- 1987-1988 Lecturer in Urology Regular clinical and theory teaching of urology for postgraduate M Ch. (Urology) Candidates
- 1995 – 2002 Visiting Lecturer at Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital (250 bedded hospital exclusively for urology and nephrology) Fortnightly visits for clinical and theory teaching of andrology to . D.N.B. and M.Ch. Urology candidates
- National Andrology Training Program – over the past 10 years, have organized and conducted 14 workshops to provide training in andrology to practicing urologists, surgeons and gynecologists
Research and Publications
- Investigator, Phase III study on sildenafil citrate for Unichem laboratories, 2000
- Investigator, Phase III study on sildenafil citrate for Ranbaxy laboratories, 2000
- Workshop on “How to get the most out of your Clinical Research” – Pharmacia & Upjohn Investigator Support Initiative -, August 24-25, 2000, Goa
- Peer Review Seminar – The Journal of Urology – November 2-4, Singapore Chief Investigator, Pre-registration study on Vardenafil for Bayer, 2003
Social / Healthcare Programmes
- Organized as committee member a national seminar BETI BACHAO on platform of Ahmedabad Medical Association in March.2013.
- Conducts Breast & Cervical Cancer Diagnostic Camps with Oncologist.
- Deliver Lectures & counsel the women gathering on Menopause.Participate in general medical camps on community & village level.