If you are planning to become pregnant, check if your diet and food supplements increase your chances of fertility. Infertility is a common health condition today, you can attribute it to your unhealthy lifestyle, busy work schedule and lack of physical activity. Busy lifestyle with infertility can be stressful, especially when you have PCOS and PCOD suffering from a similar health condition.
Infertility is defined as a condition in which some couples fail to conceive. An infertile couple is someone who tried to have unprotected sex for more than 12 months to become pregnant but could not conceive naturally.
The good news is that Sunflower Women’s Hospital in Ahmedabad provides world-class treatment and guidance for both men and women dealing with the problem of infertility. According to our infertility specialist, diet and lifestyle changes can contribute to a large extent in increasing the likelihood of pregnancy. In this blog, we will discuss some tips to prevent infertility and prepare your body to conceive a baby without any complication.
Tips To Boost Your Fertility
- Eat a fuller breakfast:- Eating a large breakfast can improve the hormonal effects of PCOS, which is one of the primary causes of infertility in women. In addition, eating more calories at breakfast reduces insulin levels by 8% and testosterone levels by 50%, indicating better infertility in both men and women.
- Eat Foods that are Rich in Antioxidants:- Antioxidants such as folate and zinc neutralize free radicals in your body and improve infertility in both men and women. Foods such as fresh fruits, vegetables, nuts, and grains are rich in antioxidants. According to reports, women taking in-vitro fertilization and antioxidant supplements are 23% more likely to have healthy pregnancies.
- Eat More Fiber:- High-fiber foods such as whole grains, beans, vegetables, and fruits help your body get rid of excess hormones and keep blood sugar under control. Excess amounts of estrogen are also removed as waste material from the body. Eating 10 grams of grain fiber increases a woman’s fertility by 44%.
- Try Multivitamin:- According to the Infertility Specialist in Ahmedabad Resources, if a woman consumes three or more multivitamins per week, 20% of infertility problems can be avoided. Vitamin E and vitamin B6 supplements greatly improve your chances of conceiving and becoming pregnant.
- Add Protein Resources:- Foods such as beans, nuts, and seeds are both found to help men and women reduce their chances of infertility. In addition, replacing animal protein sources with vegetable protein sources dramatically improves fertility outcomes in women undergoing IVF treatment.
- Exercise and Be Active:- Regular exercise maintains your body weight, health, and prevents many harmful diseases such as obesity and cardiovascular diseases. A sedentary lifestyle can be very harmful to couples trying to start their own family. Moderate weight loss for intense physical activity and will help you reduce the risk of infertility.
At Sunflower Hospital, we ensure that patients are well aware of every aspect of infertility treatment, including prevention measures to increase the likelihood of conception. Our treatments are not only drug-focused, but we also help patients achieve a healthy body, mind, and soul to boost the chances of childbirth and pregnancy.