- +Investigation of Female
- +Investigation of Male
- +Ovulation Induction By
- +Surgical Sperm Aspiration
- +Other Surgeries
- 123 Maternity Obstetrician & Gynaecologists Pre Conceptional Counselling and Screening Fetal Medicine Antenatal Care Electronic Monitoring System (CTG) Pain Less Delivery (Epidural Analgesia) Normal Vaginal Birth and Low Risk Vacuum Caesarian Section (Stichless) High Risk Delivery Neonatal Care Post Natal Care Cord Blood Stem Cell Preservation
Role of Endoscopy
- Diagnosis & treatment simultaneously.
- No scar / stitches on abdomen & cosmetically superior.
- Short hospital stay & faster recovery.
- Early resumption of daily activity.
- Endoscopic visualization of the uterine cavity.
- Diagnostic & therapeutic for uterine septum, polyps, sub-mucus fibroids,asherman’s syndrome, foreign body etc.
- It is endoscopic visualization of abdominal cavity through small hole.
- Diagnostic & therapeutic for uterine fibroids, tubal pathologies, ovarian pathologies, PCOD, endometriosis, adhesions, etc.
- Endoscopic visualization of the inner part of the fallopian tube up to the ampullary portion of the tube.
It shows the functional capacity of the tube so that, we can decide whether to offer IUI & IVF-ET…