- +Investigation of Female
- +Investigation of Male
- +Ovulation Induction By
- +Surgical Sperm Aspiration
- +Other Surgeries
- 123 Maternity Obstetrician & Gynaecologists Pre Conceptional Counselling and Screening Fetal Medicine Antenatal Care Electronic Monitoring System (CTG) Pain Less Delivery (Epidural Analgesia) Normal Vaginal Birth and Low Risk Vacuum Caesarian Section (Stichless) High Risk Delivery Neonatal Care Post Natal Care Cord Blood Stem Cell Preservation
High Risk Delivery
The high risk pregnant patient can come with bad obstetric history or with a well recognized medical complication. The majority of high risk pregnant patients are women who in the course of otherwise normal pregnancies, develop unexpected severe complications which require difficult management decisions with occasionally compromised fetal or maternal outcome.
Reasons of ‘High Risk Pregnancy’
- Those that require invasive procedures for fetal diagnosis and therapy e.g. Rh iso-immunization, non immune fetal hydrops, fetal congenital heart blocks.
- Those with severe medical complications affecting the mother such as diabetes, cardiac disease grade 3 and 4, sickle cell disease, SLE.
- Those with recurrent poor obstetrical outcome such as habitual abortion, recurrent still birth, recurrent PROM, recurrent preterm labour.