- +Investigation of Female
- +Investigation of Male
- +Ovulation Induction By
- +Surgical Sperm Aspiration
- +Other Surgeries
- 123 Maternity Obstetrician & Gynaecologists Pre Conceptional Counselling and Screening Fetal Medicine Antenatal Care Electronic Monitoring System (CTG) Pain Less Delivery (Epidural Analgesia) Normal Vaginal Birth and Low Risk Vacuum Caesarian Section (Stichless) High Risk Delivery Neonatal Care Post Natal Care Cord Blood Stem Cell Preservation
Dr. Shweta Saxena
Sunflower Women’s Hospital.
132 Ft. Ring Road, Drive-In Road Junction,
Opp. Traffic Police Helmet,
Nr. Manav Mandir,Memnagar,
Ahmedabad 380 052.
Mobile: +91-94265 83570
Email: [email protected]
- Icse (indian crtificate of secondary education) 10th standard degree : 89%, year of 1987.
- 12th standard indian school certificate degree : 88%, year of 1989
- MLN medical college allahabad university degree : MBBS, Medicine & Physiology Gold Medal, year of 1996
- MD (OBS & GYN) JNMC AMU Aligarh 2001
- Original research work: Prediction of pre-term labour by transvaginal usg assesment of cervix.
- Colour Doppler velocimetry in high risk pregnancy
- Paper presentation: prediction of pre-term labour by transvaginal usg assesment of cervix- at FOGSI in AICOG in Ahmedabad in 2000.- this paper was awarded 1st prize (Dr Indumati Zaveri prize)
- “Path to MCH care- where are we?”- In World conference on Population Stabilization at Surat in Jan 2003
- “Optimization of estrogen in Luteal phase support in ART cycles” – in AICOG in Mumbai 2013
- Ex asst professor in dept of obs & gyn at shri krishna hospital (2.5yrs) teaching experience is of 2.5 yrs
- In to IVF and infertility practice for the last 6 years
Training , Conferences & Workshops
- Training for fetal ultrasound at mediscan systems chennai
- Training for obs & gyn(fogsi) ultrasound at gynob sonscan centre ahmedabad
- CUSP 2004, 2006, and 2010, 2012 at Chennai
- Gujrat govt certified trainer for laproscopic tubal ligations (conducted more than 1500 tls)
- National workshop on “Training of Trainers in Emergency Contraception -AIIMS, New Delhi” in collaboration with WHO and Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India in July 2003.
- Live workshop on Endoscopic surgeries and Infertility management at Ahmedabad, Gujarat in June 2003.
- Workshop and seminar on infertility and IVF at IVF clinic, Anand, Gujarat in Feb-2003.
- Debate and seminar on HIV in Baroda in Feb 2003 as part of annual celebration of Baroda ObGy society.
- World Conference 2003 on Population Stabilization and Rural Women’s Health Yuva FOGSI West Zone, Surat Gujarat in Jan 2003.
- 3rd Indo German Endoscopic workshop and CME on Advanced Infertility management at Kanpur in Nov 2000.
- All India Obs and Gynaec Congress FOGSI Dec-2000 at Ahmedabad.
- Workshop on fetal ultrasound in 2010,2012, 2013 at AOGS Ahmedabad
- Lecture as faculty on ‘evaluation of couple for IVF’ at SOGOG, Mehsana in 2011
- ISUOG at New Delhi in May2012
- All India Obs and Gynaec Congress FOGSI jan-2013 at Mumbai.
- Indian medical association
- AOGS (Ahmedabad ob gy society)
- High risk pregnancy care
- Fetal anomaly usg
- Fetal colour doppler
- Infertility and IVF
Current professional attachment
- Consultant at sunflower women’s hospital (5 yrs)
- Indumati zaveri national award for best paper at fogsi 2000
- Avid reader, interested in music, travelling, and a Rotarian