- +Investigation of Female
- +Investigation of Male
- +Ovulation Induction By
- +Surgical Sperm Aspiration
- +Other Surgeries
- 123 Maternity Obstetrician & Gynaecologists Pre Conceptional Counselling and Screening Fetal Medicine Antenatal Care Electronic Monitoring System (CTG) Pain Less Delivery (Epidural Analgesia) Normal Vaginal Birth and Low Risk Vacuum Caesarian Section (Stichless) High Risk Delivery Neonatal Care Post Natal Care Cord Blood Stem Cell Preservation
Dr. Jalini Mehta
Sunflower Women’s Hospital.
132 Ft. Ring Road, Drive-In Road Junction,
Opp. Traffic Police Helmet,
Nr. Manav Mandir,Memnagar,
Ahmedabad 380 052.
Date of Birth: 18-11-1966
Year of passing MBBS:
1989 from M.P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar (Saurashtra)
- Was Uni. First
- Received five gold medals for the same.
- Prestigious scroll of honour & gold medal from Pfizer company.
Year of passing MD :
1993 (First attempt) from same university.
- Join Gujarat Research & Medical Institute (GRMI) – Rajasthan Hospitals from March 1994. Worked as a full time paediatrician till August 1996. Handled many cases individually & jointly for two & half years.
- Has attended many Conf., CME, workshops.
- Started hospital for women & children “Suyog” in Dec. 1996 and continuiningas a private consultant since 20 years.
- Was consultant paediatrician at K.M. Hospital, Shahibaug from July 1997 to Dec. 2002 (5 years).
- Vistingpaediatrician at SantokbaBhagwati Hospital at Dholka from July 2001 (10 years)
Also giving Hon. Service as a Paediatrician at Spandan Holistic Centre for disabled children.
- Was on IRB (IEC) of ZydusCadila for 7 years. (2001 -2008).
- Consultant Paediatrician at Sunflower Hospital.
Affiliations: (Life Member)
- IMA – Indian Medical Association
- IAP – Indian Academy of Paediatrics (Central)
- Childhood Disability Group
- IAP Guj. State Branch, A’bad Branch
- IAP – Infectious Diseable Chapter
- IAP Rheumatology Chapter