- +Investigation of Female
- +Investigation of Male
- +Ovulation Induction By
- +Surgical Sperm Aspiration
- +Other Surgeries
- 123 Maternity Obstetrician & Gynaecologists Pre Conceptional Counselling and Screening Fetal Medicine Antenatal Care Electronic Monitoring System (CTG) Pain Less Delivery (Epidural Analgesia) Normal Vaginal Birth and Low Risk Vacuum Caesarian Section (Stichless) High Risk Delivery Neonatal Care Post Natal Care Cord Blood Stem Cell Preservation
Sunflower Women’s Hospital.
132 Ft. Ring Road, Drive-In Road Junction,
Opp. Traffic Police Helmet,
Nr. Manav Mandir,Memnagar,
Ahmedabad 380 052.
Mobile: +91-98253 25400
Email: [email protected]
Date of Birth: 1st Sep. 1964
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery – 1991
- M. P. Shah medical collage, Jamnagar, Gujarat
Medical Experience :
- Resident doctor in MD pathology – 2 yrs.Dept. of pathology, B. J. Medical college, Ahmedabad.
- Private practice – 7 yrs. Kishan Pathology laboratory – Patan (NG).
- Kashi Vishvnath Sarwajanik Trust – as a consultant pathologist for 6 Months.
- Director & Consultant Pathologist for 5 year in Mayflower Laboratories Pvt Ltd.
- Director – Sunflower Endopath. Laboratory
- Syndicate Member of Gujarat University since 2006
- Legal Inquiry committee member
- Building committee member
- Need committee member
Social & Political Experience:
- I was a great Worker and follower of BJP when I enjoyed my college life.
- I had been Vice President of 84 Kadva Patidar Samaj, Patan.
- I had been Convener ( President) of Doctor Cell , BJP Patan
- Ex. President – of Non Stipendiary Resident Association: Hunger Strike for 7 days for stipend and accommodation problem.
- Ex. President – Patan Medical Association – IMA Hall Construction & Inauguration by Hon. Education Minster Mrs. Anandiben Patel in my curriculum.
- Since last 20 years, I always heartily involve in B. J. P. Election’s work for Patan, Vagdod and Chanasma.
- Blood donation camp, Health check-up camp – Ramdevpir tekra, Vadaj, Ahmedabad for women’s camp.
- Earthquake relief camps in Kutch & Bhuj in 2000.
- On 15th August 2003, Blood donation camp of 600 blood bottles “Rakt tula” in presence of Hon. Chief Minister Shree Narendra Modi.
- Ex. Secretary — Patan Medical Association.
Life Time Member Of Following N.G.O.S And Association
- National Medical Organization since 2006.
- Indian Red Cross Society since 2002 (life time).
- I.M.A Gujarat state Branch on date 14th March, 1998 (life time).
- Association of Pathologist & Microbiologist since on 29-09-1991.
- Ahmedabad Medical Association since Jan.2005 (life time).
- M.T.V. Medical Association since 2004. (life time).